- Substrate Preparation
- DS 220 (All In One Waterproofing)
- DS 230 Flex (2 Comp. Flex Fly Ash Waterproofing)
- DS 250 Flex (High Flex 2 Comp. Waterproofing)
- DW 100 (Silicate Sealant)
- FIX 5 (Quickcement)
- LL 100 (Long Life For Concrete)
- SP 830 (Putty Mortar Fast)
- SWP 270 (Silicate Waterproofing)
- TPC 200 (Total Protective Coating)
- WS 1 (Waterstop Cement)
- Tile Adhesive
- Joint Filler
- Silicate Products
- Sewer & Drainage Systems
- Business objective
Our Eco-Binders replaces Portland cement and a part of epoxy resin and offer excellent opportunities for many diverse applications.
We use alternative and environmentally friendly raw materials and up cycle (we add more value than just recycling) them to achieve a higher performance. Our products do not carry a hazard label and they help reduce the emission of CO2. One ton of Portland cement in average on a global scale is responsible for approximately one ton of CO2 emissions.
In our eco-binders (such as Industrial Floor System (IFS)) calcium hydroxide reacts with silicates and it forms very resistant crystals (Calciumsilicathydrate) and is water-insoluble. Efflorescence cannot arise anymore, since no Ca(OH)2 exists.
Due to the lack of Ca(OH)2 it achieves a better acid resistance and abrasion resistance (therefore as epoxy replacement).
Through our new technology you will have a higher density and a significantly better durability and performance of the product.